Monday, December 23, 2013

PLUS SIZE OFFICE HOLIDAY STYLE IN SIMPLY BE


Hey ya'll, 
Last week I hosted a twitter chat with Simply Be about holiday style. The question, I got asked the most was what to wear to a holiday office party. I know all too well how frustrating it can be to  basically figure out how to look cute and professional for the office holiday party without looking like you're about to hit the club. Depending on your office environment or whether or night there is a theme surrounding your party, I think going for separates is an easy and fail proof way to look festive, chic, and professional. 



I personally love sequins during the holiday season. For an office holiday party a sequin top pr even a skirt is a perfect piece to wear. You can dress it down during the work day with a blazer or sweater and then you can let it shine on its own once the liquor is brought out in the conference room. 


In this look, I opted for a sequin peplum top  from simply be and a leopard print pencil skirt from Anna Scholz for Simply Be. To add that holiday glam I wore a jeweled encrusted necklace with silver hoops. I also rocked a red lip for a bold look.


I stacked two studded bracelets on one arm, threw on a pair of classic suede pumps, added a satin jewel encrusted clutch and was ready to do the soul train line with the HR and IT department.


What do you think of this look? Would you wear it to an office holiday party? 
Leave a comment

Shop My look
Sequin peplum top: Simply Be (gifted) Get it HERE
Leopard Skirt: Anna Scholz (Gifted) Get it HERE
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Necklace: Wallis (gifted)
Bracelets: Forever21
Clutch: Wallis (gifted)


6 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGG this look is EVERYTHANG!! I love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Ciao Alissa...You're a brilliant Artits of Style..and...this outfit is a gorgeous Work of Art!...you have blended top,skirt and accessories perfectly...the end result is that the look is Great...It's Elegant,Classy,Charming and it make shining Your Beauty,hugs Your Gorgeous Curves,celebrate your Amazing Silhouette,enhance the Power of your Beauty...very Charming,Artistic Look!

    ReplyDelete